Position: Team Leader
At Donnelly Landscapes, we do so much more than care for landscapes. We strive to be the Lower Mainland’s first choice by taking great care of our clients, our team members and our environment.
As an established and growing landscaping company we are looking for strong, reliable, motivated and experienced landscapers to lead a team in the maintenance of high-end large strata properties. Work includes mowing, trimming, edging, weeding, digging, landscape construction and irrigation repair. Being familiar with tree removal and pest management is a plus! We are currently offering full-time employment with competitive pay and promotion opportunities for qualified employees. Successful candidates will possess a strong work ethic, love to work outside (rain or shine), and are motivated to learn and progress in their landscaping skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor all tools, equipment and machinery for needed maintenance
- Provide a high level of customer service during interaction with clients and staff to ensure job satisfaction
- Oversee and train crew on proper horticultural practices
- Ensure all team members report to designated job sites on time each day
- Participate and engage in safety training sessions
- Maintain clean and safe job sites at all times
- Follow direction from senior management
- Train crew members in the best practices of installation as per company standards
- 3+ years of experience with standard landscape practices including hardscape installation, plant installation and plant care
- 1+ years of experience leading and directing landscape crews
- Knowledge of perennials, shrubs, evergreens and trees; identification and cultural requirements are an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to lift 50+ lbs
- Able to work outdoors in all conditions
- Valid Drivers license, with the ability to drive a truck and trailer; reputable driving record
- Highly motivated, self driven, detail oriented individual
- Residential Landscape Technician Diploma (not required but is an asset)
If you feel that you are qualified for the position and would like to work with a team of motivated and hard working individuals, then contact us and get started today!