Position: Team Leader
At Donnelly Landscapes, we do so much more than care for landscapes. We strive to be the Lower Mainland’s first choice by taking great care of our clients, our team members and our environment.
We take great pride in our work. Our focus is not only on the big picture but we also ensure that we take the time to focus on the little details. We are committed to creating a positive customer experience, which goes beyond just the service we provide. We believe in ‘cultivating’ lifelong employees by offering performance based raises and supporting them in their pursuit of higher education to ensure that we are always at the forefront of our industry.
Our reputation for being a leader in the landscape maintenance business has been created by our hardworking, enthusiastic and dedicated employees. Donnelly Landscapes is a growing company and hires individuals who are passionate for providing our customers with exceptional landscaping services.
Why Join Us?:
- Employee BBQs
- Specific wages/compensation based on candidate skills & experience
- Benefits package available to those qualified
- Year round positions available, with the opportunity to earn minimum $25/hr during snow removal (qualified, experienced drivers can earn $35/hr)
- Educational assistance program for dedicated employees wishing to further their landscape certifications
- Drive team of up to 3 to and from jobsites/shop.
- Manage and train crew in all aspects of landscape maintenance.
- Demonstrate best practices and process standards in relation to jobs performed.
- Promote safety, wear appropriate personal protective equipment and demonstrate hazard awareness at all times.
- Monitor all tools, equipment and machinery for needed maintenance.
- Communicating production goals (and other items) with crew members, management and clients.
- Participate in management meetings.
- Maintain a clean and safe job site at all times.
- Previous residential landscaping maintenance experience: 2-3 years
- Previous supervisory experience: 1-2 years
- Clean class 5 driving license and experience operating truck and trailer
- Proficient operating skills of all necessary equipment
- Knowledge of perennials, shrubs, evergreens, and trees: identification and cultural requirements
- Punctual and dependable, with strong time management skills
- Able to work effectively with individuals of differing knowledge and background (i.e. clients, contractors, vendors, other designers, junior team members)
If this sounds like you, email your resume and cover letter and let us know why you think you would be a great fit for our growing team.