Position: Team Member
At Donnelly Landscapes, we do so much more than care for landscapes. We strive to be the Lower Mainland’s first choice by taking great care of our clients, our team members and our environment.
We take great pride in our work. Our focus is not only on the big picture but we also ensure that we take the time to focus on the little details. We are committed to creating a positive customer experience, which goes beyond just the service we provide. We believe in ‘cultivating’ lifelong employees by offering performance based raises and supporting them in their pursuit of higher education to ensure that we are always at the forefront of our industry.
Our reputation for being a leader in the landscape maintenance business has been created by our hardworking, enthusiastic and dedicated employees. Donnelly Landscapes is a growing company and hires individuals who are passionate for providing our customers with exceptional landscaping services.
Why Join Us?
- Employee BBQs
- Specific wages/compensation based on candidate skills & experience
- Benefits package available to those qualified
- Year round positions available, with the opportunity to earn minimum $25/hr during snow removal
- Educational assistance program for dedicated employees wishing to obtain landscape certifications
- Hours: Monday to Friday 7 to 8 hours, occasional weekend work may be required throughout the summer and fall.
- Perform manual duties to maintain landscaped environments including, but not limited to mowing and raking lawns, spreading top soil, laying sod, planting flowers, weeding gardens, pruning trees and shrubs.
- Maintain standards of cleanliness and organization on job sites.
- Wear job specific PPE and comply with all company policies and regulations.
- Love of working outdoors is essential, as well as willingness to work in rough weather conditions i.e. rain, high humidity and heat, cold weather, etc
- Ability to walk, stand, and crouch for long periods of time as well as carry out strenuous physical tasks.
- Can lift or move a minimum of 25 pounds.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, and as part of a team.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year related landscape experience.
- Capable of operating required equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Must be dependable, customer oriented, reliable and able to follow direction.
- Must have access to reliable transport to our yard or various maintenance properties.
- Experience in snow removal operations is an asset but not required.
- Drivers license (class 5) is an asset but not required.
If this sounds like you, apply today with your resume and cover letter and let us know why you think you would be a great fit for our growing team.